EVA SALINA: NEW RECORD OUT 2/11/16 !
All Publicity Inquiries: Devon Léger
- Eva Salina featured on John Schaefer’s Soundcheck WNYC Weekly Music Round Up: 2/8/16. Listen Below!
- Listen to Eva Salina interviewed 1/10/16 on NPR’s Weekend Edition Sunday, speaking with Rachel Martin about the new album and other things.
- Some early press comes in: “…an amazing recording of Balkan Romani (Gypsy) music that’s filled with contradiction and paradox…assured and grounded…as you can see and hear, Eva Salina is the real thing.” The Green Man Review.
- 2/2/16: Eva Salina & Peter Stan at Bar LunÀtico, Brooklyn, NY. 8:30pm, Double Bill with Doug Wieselman (solo clarinet/looper).
- 3/3/16: Eva Salina & Peter Stan at Barbès, Brooklyn, NY. 8-9:30 (2 sets). $10 suggested.
- 3/4/16: Eva Salina & Peter Stan at the American Folk Art Museum, New York, NY. 5:30pm. All ages, free.
- 1/13/16: Album launch at Jalopy Theatre. Brooklyn, NY. 9pm. All Ages, no cover. Lineup includes Glas/Feral Foster/Eva Salina & Peter Stan/Radio Jarocho/Julia Patinella.
- 1/16/16: APAP Showcase. NY Midtown Hilton. 4:20pm. Regent Parlor, Second Floor. Open to APAP Badgeholders only.
- 1/16/16: Zlatne Uste’s Golden Festival, Grand Prospect Ballroom, Brooklyn, NY. 9:30pm.
- 1/17/16: EEFC/DROM Golden Fest Afterparty, DROM, NYC. 5pm. All Ages. $10/5 with Goldenfest wristband.
5pm: Čoček Nation
5:45pm: Special Guests from Austria
7pm: Eva Salina & Peter Stan