EVA SALINA: NEW RECORD OUT 2/11/16
All Publicity Inquiries: Devon Léger
- Eva Salina will be interviewed 1/10/16 on NPR’s Weekend Edition Sunday, speaking with Rachel Martin about the new album and other things.
- Eva has numerous appearances in January, all as a duo with Peter Stan (accordion). The CD will be available for purchase at the performances listed below.
PERFORMANCE CALENDAR APAP/GOLDENFEST:
- 1/13/16: Album launch at Jalopy Theatre. Brooklyn, NY. 9pm. All Ages, no cover. Lineup includes Glas/Feral Foster/Eva Salina & Peter Stan/Radio Jarocho/Julia Patinella.
- 1/16/16: APAP Showcase. NY Midtown Hilton. 4:20pm. Regent Parlor, Second Floor. Open to APAP Badgeholders only.
- 1/16/16: Zlatne Uste’s Golden Festival, Grand Prospect Ballroom, Brooklyn, NY. 9:30pm. Eva and Peter will play in the Rainbow Room at 9:30pm. Eva is also appearing with Choban Elektrik at 7pm in the Ballroom and with Zozulka at 10:50pm in the Atrium.
- 1/17/16: EEFC/DROM Golden Fest Afterparty, DROM, NYC. 5pm. All Ages. $10/5 with Goldenfest wristband.
5pm: Čoček Nation
5:45pm: Special Guests from Austria
7pm: Eva Salina & Peter Stan